1970 Mustang Shelby GT500
When we picked this up, the owner originally asked for the fender vents to be widened and for 18 or 20″ wheels that looked like something Carroll Shelby would have done.
We took it a few steps further!
1st in Class / Pro-Touring at the 2020 Detroit AutoRama
- Art Morrison Chassis with Independent Rear Suspension
- Coyote 5.0 with 6R80 6-speed Automatic Transmission
- Fully Smoothed & Painted Engine and Transmission
- Cooling vents in Fenders & Quarters opened
- Tucked & Shaved Front and Rear Bumpers
- Shaved Drip Rails
- Custom Front Valance & Spoiler
- Modified Hood with One-Off Billet Grilles
- Custom Stainless Exhaust with Borla Mufflers
- Electric Power Steering
- Flush Mount Glass
- Shelby Inspired Full Leather Interior, One-Off Wheels, Billet Grille, Cooling Vent Grilles, Taillights, Rear Finish Panel, and Exhaust Tips