1964 Dodge – 440 2DR Hardtop
This customer brought us this with the intention of building a factory aluminum front end race car clone. Upon tear down, we realized that the body was so rough, the original concept was abandoned.
We came up with the idea of building a custom street machine with a bigger motor and a tremec 6 speed, coil over front suspension with power rack and pinion steering, and a custom roll cage. Subtle changes have been made, but this 64 still looks factory!
Winning numerous awards at both the 2017 Auto-Rama and 2017 IX Center Piston Power Show, the owner has put his trust in us with 2 more vehicles!
We look forward to seeing this driving up and down 77 this summer!
- 572 Hemi Factory Cross Ram Intake
- Tremec Six Speed
- Coil Over Front Suspension with Power Rack & Pinion Steering
- Full Custom Roll Cage throughout Dash
- Smooth Firewall
- Chrome Grille
- Shortened factory gas tank with fuel pump in tank
- Widened factory wheel tubs
- 3in Custom Ceramic coated exhaust with electric cut-outs
- Custom Coil Over 4 Link Rear Suspension