1951 Chevy 3100 – Full Modification Truck
The original truck came in for a mild street rod build, but the more we did, the more comfortable the customer became with our capabilities to take it to the next level!
We let our creativity go which led to a custom grille, hood, wider fenders, full custom interior, and new frame.
Once complete we created a custom display that echo’s components of the truck and took it to numerous car shows winning 1st in Class at the 2017 Detroit Auto-Rama, Best Truck at the 2017 IX Center Piston Power Show, and Best Modified Truck at the 2017 East Coast Indoor Nationals in Maryland
We are currently in the process of building a 57 Chevy BelAir Hard Top for the same owner.
- 1951 Custom Chevy Pick Up
- Shortened Hood and Smoothed Cowl
- Custom 1 off Billet Grille
- Frenched Headlights
- Hidden Power Door for Fuel Filling
- Custom Front and Rear Roll Pans
- Widened Fenders and Running Boards
- TCI Chassis
- Boyd Wheels
- Polished Stainless Exhaust
- Electric Emergency Brake
- Full Leather Power Seats
- Custom Center Console
- GPS, Satellite Radio, and Back Up Camera